Huber, Florian A., Dr. med.
Florian A. Huber is a radiology resident at the Institute of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Zurich. He grew up in Austria, where he also graduated from the Medical University of Vienna. Due to his early interest in sonography, he joined the local student organization “Sono4You” in the first years of his medicine studies. Most of his active time there he was part of its executive committee.
Florian’s current research interests include ultrasound and (whole-body) MRI applications for musculoskeletal diseases, as well as the investigation of novel imaging techniques such as spectral photon-counting radiography.
Thesis (MD Vienna):
MicroVids: standardised examination and dynamic documentation in musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Mantelstudium Ultraschall (University of Zurich)
- Ultraschallkurs (ETH Zurich)
- Grundkurs Abdomensonographie (SGUM)
- Röntgenanatomiekurs (University of Zurich)
- Kurs in Radiodiagnostik (University of Zurich)